Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Green Excalibur AIO(AIO F2P Runescape)

GreenTruck

54 minutes ago, JakeSantiago said:

I just purchased the script and it's not working correctly. I started it and then the bot runs for 30 sec and then just stands still. I might have missed something. Can you help me out?

Responded to your PM, Will deal with this tonight! <3

18 hours ago, Miksen729 said:

Doesnt work. Says "Green Excalibur had a problem starting". 

Running it right now, seems to be working fine, will run it over night just to double check and update my post shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...

So... I ended up just buying this instead of waiting for a trial. It says its owned and shows up in the script manager. but when i click it nothing happens, the console just says  client settings saved successfully after i try to run it and nothing else happens.

Archived