Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Green Excalibur AIO(AIO F2P Runescape)

GreenTruck

On 8/27/2018 at 10:56 PM, MadsPH said:

Thank you! Will you notify me, either here or in a private message, when the update is live? 

Fix is live, feel free to pm with doubts.

• 1 month later...

Just bought your script man, pretty excited to see what it can do!
    Thought to pop some more customization in the GUI?

Also what do the current two drop boxes do? E.g raw *** and cooked *** ???

Thanks dude :)

EDIT:
    Been running this on two accounts for around 3 hours... And its weird..
    Why don't you just leave the net, hatchet and tinderbox in the invent? The bot goes fishing, only gets half a invent?? Then goes to grab a hatchet, chops a tree then once again goes to grab a tinderbox; lights the logs to cook the shrimp only to run to barbarian village to attack... And after that it rinses and repeats?
    Simply doesn't make sense there man why doesn't it stockpile some supplies before cooking or lighting fires? Could be optimized a heap more IMO.

Although I do love the idea of the random 'mistakes' you've thrown in there, they dont reduce over time; a real player would get better or pay more attention after a period of fuck-ups.

Appreciate the script man and hope my critisism isn't too harsh, but its due to me loving the idea and hoping for better, although its weird & can't really see how it currently doesn't look bot-like.

15 hours ago, Ayrtoo said:

Just bought your script man, pretty excited to see what it can do!
    Thought to pop some more customization in the GUI?

Also what do the current two drop boxes do? E.g raw *** and cooked *** ???

Thanks dude :)

EDIT:
    Been running this on two accounts for around 3 hours... And its weird..
    Why don't you just leave the net, hatchet and tinderbox in the invent? The bot goes fishing, only gets half a invent?? Then goes to grab a hatchet, chops a tree then once again goes to grab a tinderbox; lights the logs to cook the shrimp only to run to barbarian village to attack... And after that it rinses and repeats?
    Simply doesn't make sense there man why doesn't it stockpile some supplies before cooking or lighting fires? Could be optimized a heap more IMO.

Although I do love the idea of the random 'mistakes' you've thrown in there, they dont reduce over time; a real player would get better or pay more attention after a period of fuck-ups.

Appreciate the script man and hope my critisism isn't too harsh, but its due to me loving the idea and hoping for better, although its weird & can't really see how it currently doesn't look bot-like.

Hi there thanks for your critiques, To start with, no one actually know what triggers bot-bans, but I've had fairly good results with this script, I extremely doubt that bot-catching will realize that the bots isn't fishing 28, or not always carrying the stuff needed, this script is meant to be slow, and boring, however i'll have a look at it sometime soon, maybe update a few things if i find necessary

I'll try to push a cleaner GUI in the next week. I swear i changed this ages ago x.x

Raw : What you'll fish, Cooked : What you'll eat.

Will try to post an update that will clean it up soon.

On 10/25/2018 at 7:07 PM, Ayrtoo said:

Hey mate, bot has been stuck on this screen for a looooong time and got stuck.... Mind having a look?

1650553103_GreenExcaliburwtf2.jpg.574daef5b65f07defcf38c34fa189f8f.jpg1507967931_GreenExcaliburwtf3.jpg.95653c6d3c4862a519efaee6020f9f8f.jpg

I believe you don't have a brass key, for the dungeon it goes to fight in the 3rd phase. If you do, minimize the paint by clicking X and show me.

3 hours ago, GreenTruck said:

I believe you don't have a brass key, for the dungeon it goes to fight in the 3rd phase. If you do, minimize the paint by clicking X and show me.

Ah that'd make sense - Is all of this information documented somewhere? would be great to know mate :)

On 10/27/2018 at 2:01 PM, Ayrtoo said:

Ah that'd make sense - Is all of this information documented somewhere? would be great to know mate :)

The brass key would have been bought if it exchanged, will also push such notifications, long needed update , expect it in a week or 2, thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived