Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Green Excalibur AIO(AIO F2P Runescape)

GreenTruck

yRoUk9B.jpg

Misc:

1) Very important : Supply your account with around 100k if you want it to buy your armor for your, otherwise keep "Exchange?" Unchecked.

1) Equiping a shortbow will bank everything.

2)Anti-Idle, if for any reason the script starts to afk for longer than it should, it will fix it self or close the script.

3) You will see a "Stock up" button that you won't be able to press, this is normal, this is something i'm experimenting with and will soon be implemented if i think it suits the script.

4) Your player has low IQ , it will do things that don't need doing, such as cook a burnt fish. i personally believe that makes it look more humanlike, that's normal and not a bug.

5) Despite it's randomness, like any other script, this script isn't immune from getting you banned.

6) This will be updated based on requests, so keep them coming :)

7) The script will simply end once you reach mid level 40's on all combat skills.

Price: 5.99 , Up on SDN!

Two different occasions , 40 Hour proggy isn't the same as the 20 hour one. And it could have gone longer if it wasn't for the system update!

yUHwxd0.png  9c6mcgu.png

http://imgur.com/mqqPfH4

post-32583-0-13051700-1477749355_thumb.jpg

post-32583-0-40086300-1477749548_thumb.jpg

post-32583-0-22892300-1477749564_thumb.jpg

dm6s2QA.jpg

Misc:

1) Very important : Supply your account with around 100k if you want it to buy your armor for your, otherwise keep "Exchange?" Unchecked.

1) Equiping a shortbow will bank everything.

2)Anti-Idle, if for any reason the script starts to afk for longer than it should, it will fix it self or close the script.

3) You will see a "Stock up" button that you won't be able to press, this is normal, this is something i'm experimenting with and will soon be implemented if i think it suits the script.

4) Your player has low IQ , it will do things that don't need doing, such as cook a burnt fish. i personally believe that makes it look more humanlike, that's normal and not a bug.

5) Despite it's randomness, like any other script, this script isn't immune from getting you banned.

6) This will be updated based on requests, so keep them coming :)

Price: 5.99 , SDN soon.

attachicon.gifSS22.jpg

attachicon.gifmoreeeeeeee.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot_5.jpg

Hey, can't even read the thread design might wanna change it

Can you tell it what skills to train exactly?

No  , while that would be very easily implemented, but i made this with a "Main maker" in mind, my current main and alt are both an outcome of this. Pure/Maging/Ranging  are possibly next update if people request it.

Archived