Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Green Excalibur AIO(AIO F2P Runescape)

GreenTruck

You can edit your post you know :P Makes it easier for me to understand the issues and doesn't flood the thread. Feel free to PM me your discord and let me teamview you as a bug is happening, that allows me to find out why X is happening, i had a couple of fighters on for 24 hours ish a couple of days ago and they were all doing what they need to be doing.

There's no reason that it would carry the gp with it, not after a whole session ( Until food is done , fishing done, etc ) Just double checked, and it shouldn't be doing that, again feel free to pm me your discord and showing me where that's hapenning will help me troubleshoot what's happening

It bought the feathers and the rod because it expects you to eventually evolve into that kind of fishing, it doesn't buy that at lower levels.

It doesn't buy a tinderbox back because it should never lose it in the first place, you're not meant to die on this script.

Thanks for shedding light on all of this though, will run them again and see if i can manage to see any of those issues again, meanwhile, pm me your discord and i'll definitely help out :)!

13 hours ago, GreenTruck said:

You can edit your post you know :P Makes it easier for me to understand the issues and doesn't flood the thread. Feel free to PM me your discord and let me teamview you as a bug is happening, that allows me to find out why X is happening, i had a couple of fighters on for 24 hours ish a couple of days ago and they were all doing what they need to be doing.

There's no reason that it would carry the gp with it, not after a whole session ( Until food is done , fishing done, etc ) Just double checked, and it shouldn't be doing that, again feel free to pm me your discord and showing me where that's hapenning will help me troubleshoot what's happening

It bought the feathers and the rod because it expects you to eventually evolve into that kind of fishing, it doesn't buy that at lower levels.

It doesn't buy a tinderbox back because it should never lose it in the first place, you're not meant to die on this script.

Thanks for shedding light on all of this though, will run them again and see if i can manage to see any of those issues again, meanwhile, pm me your discord and i'll definitely help out :)!

i do, but i couldn't find the button...i tried to quote everything but it didn't work 😕 so as i saw stuff i went ahead and dropped it in.

On 4/21/2020 at 8:00 PM, gamerroidz said:

yo how do i get a refund for this script. it's inefficient and banned account i tested it on

Uploading a screenshot of Thundercless, ( 2 posts above me, after sorting his issues out) . I'm sorry  you got banned, but that's not ground for a refund, but feel free to contact me privately if you have any issues..

x.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hi, 

i just bought your bot and its cool.

only thing i noticed is that it doesnt loot .

also i dont have that paint on my screen to see the stats.

thank you and have a nice day.

On 5/5/2020 at 12:53 AM, akalirai said:

Any support for customising what it does yet? Just want to use it for fishing/chopping/cooking as can't find any :D

Haha It's a fighter that fishes chops and cooks... Not a chopper than fights :P But i'll consider adding customisations.

18 hours ago, Joppie2004 said:

hi, 

i just bought your bot and its cool.

only thing i noticed is that it doesnt loot .

also i dont have that paint on my screen to see the stats.

thank you and have a nice day.

Can you please update me in 24 hours about the paint? The paints not showing up should be a problem with the image hosting website / not script, but this is the second time it happens in two weeks, might consider changing the host.

If i'm not mistaken, it will loot " Potentially valuable items , aka lumpwort roots etc " Is it not looting anything at all? 

thanks for your reply

i was kinda hoping it looted runes and coins. but for now it didnt loot  anything for several hours.

but for now i got combat lvl 13 which is nice.

i will give you an update about the paint tomorrow. 

Archived