Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Green Excalibur AIO(AIO F2P Runescape)

GreenTruck

On 4/13/2019 at 2:57 AM, BanterMan said:

Can i have a trial ? pls

Authed

4 hours ago, sjd6795 said:

I think this is a pretty awesome script, I just bought it a little while ago. I feel you should keep working on this and you could make something pretty great. You should even attempt to make some sort of ironman mode that can loot and sell to stores and purchase things that way.

Thanks :) I do plan an overhaul eventually, however i'm in the middle of some very important exams, and will have lots of time to work on scripts once done.

30 minutes ago, GreenTruck said:

Thanks :) I do plan an overhaul eventually, however i'm in the middle of some very important exams, and will have lots of time to work on scripts once done.

Nice man GL with the exams.

I've been running this for the past 7 hours straight on a ironman and no bans so far and it's actually progressed a decent bit in levels.

• 1 month later...

you know if you wanted to you could make the bot pick up random items it "thinks" are valuable. or even take breaks for random skills. the possibilities of a newb bot are endless. 

• 1 month later...

have u a discord or something?

anyway
    The script works fine at fishing. when have a full inventory they change status to: Chopping and go to bank.
    Then nothing happens, stuck.
    I need pause, manually deposit all then continue the script. 
    Lumbridge: 
    - amchovies
    - schrimps

9 hours ago, REDMONSTER said:

have u a discord or something?

anyway
    The script works fine at fishing. when have a full inventory they change status to: Chopping and go to bank.
    Then nothing happens, stuck.
    I need pause, manually deposit all then continue the script. 
    Lumbridge: 
    - amchovies
    - schrimps

Yes i do have discord , will pm you.

Archived