Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Green Excalibur AIO(AIO F2P Runescape)

GreenTruck

this script is so bannable.... i dont comment these comments often but no hope or point in using this script as it dosen tmake money and the accounts will be banned before you can do anything with them.

On 1/30/2019 at 1:19 PM, Rossbot said:

this script is so bannable.... i dont comment these comments often but no hope or point in using this script as it dosen tmake money and the accounts will be banned before you can do anything with them.

Not quite sure how you want me to answer, it's a script that you start straight out of Tut, on free accounts, which is a low risk " Gamble ". But thanks for your opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man! Just bought the script, and it looks promising!
    I found a slight bug when i started the script. Might be me who started it wrong tho!
    I started the script at GE with full iron wielded as armor, but the bot still purchased bronze set and wielded that instead. I paused the script and banked the iron set, and the bot ran as it should after that :)

Edit: I got banned on the first account i tried it on. I messed up the break system tho! I'm not giving up! Trying out with better timed breaks etc :)
    But i think it might be because of a few bugs i found as well:
    1 Jumps from tree to tree without finishing the chopping. 2 tries to light fire, but If it takes too long to light a fire it just walks away from the logs and chops a new tree. 3. It takes a very long time before it drops all the burnt food...I almost had a full inventory before it actually banked them instead.
    Haven't babysat the script a lot yet. Might take some time to watch it tomorrow.

Hi thanks for the insight, i haven't actually supported iron set, if you want to use that, without having it buy the stuff, you should disable the ge option.

For the others, although merely functional most of these "Bugs" are intentional, and just improve with time ( as a noob would ) you would burn less food.. take less time to light fires, etc. However i'll have a look at it very soon and see if i see anything i don't like and possibly push an update

i got banned on 4/4 accounts at first. I ran in for different intervals and i use vpn/clear jagex cashe etc. I  tried again the last few day, and it worked fine until it tried to buy black set. It buys black armour set, then collects it and tries to buy another one.
    I tried to  wield the armor and scimitar on, and restart the script, but then it was stuck in a scimitar buying loop.

Haven't been banned yet on the new accounts! 😁

Edit: It cleared after clearing the cache and restarting the computer 2 times

Will try to debug it but the fact that it worked after clearing cache might have meant that you had something not properly installed, regardless, will check that it's not directly from my script.

• 1 month later...

I think this is a pretty awesome script, I just bought it a little while ago. I feel you should keep working on this and you could make something pretty great. You should even attempt to make some sort of ironman mode that can loot and sell to stores and purchase things that way.

Archived