Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Buying Battlefield 1 Origin key

Hashtag

Contact me if you want to help me out. You will go first as I have the highest amount of feedback on this site.

Let me know your price and if it is good enough, I will pay you once I have activated the game.

I can pay in either OSRS gold or Paypal.

Buy a RU VPS ($3) then go buy the key from g2a for 33pounds vs 41 pounds and create origin account with ru ip.

You will only get cheaper if the key is not legit which will eventually be caught out.

Buy a RU VPS ($3) then go buy the key from g2a for 33pounds vs 41 pounds and create origin account with ru ip.

You will only get cheaper if the key is not legit which will eventually be caught out.

If I bought the game from G2A, I would have to pay 24% VAT. If someone in the US bought it with 0% VAT and sold it to me, I would like that. I can pay few $ extra.

If I bought the game from G2A, I would have to pay 24% VAT. If someone in the US bought it with 0% VAT and sold it to me, I would like that. I can pay few $ extra.

You don't understand, RU is cheapest place you do what I said then it's even cheaper. IF you don't want to then just get a USA IP and buy the key via bitcoin from g2a.

Archived