Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • LOOKING FOR A GOOD SCRIPTER WITH DECENT PRICES

Josh

Hi guys I'm looking for a good scripter wtih decent prices. If you're a good scripter and is always wanting to learn more, PM me, comment on this thread and add me on skype: headhuntrer.joshua

Highest price I've seen is $80/hour from a DreamBot Developer, if you want to go with a well known scripter (in my eyes) then it's $20/hour. To be honest I think $20 / £16 an hour is too high for this sort of developer. But who am I to judge when developers purposely double prices to more bigger companies inrl and make it much cheaper for the small businesses out there. 

I guess it really depends on the roi and how fast you get that and risk involved.

I actually think 20$ a hour is a fair price considering it's a private script

Dreamlicker usually charges around 35-40 a hour but very good quality deliver, just depends on how complex your script is to make if it's something easy I would go with less experienced scripters.

Any real programmer is going to charge you much more than you probably expect. Why would a scripter make something for you for $15/hr when they can spend that time to make a script for the SDN that makes more than that continuously? Furthermore, if they're good, why would they waste time working for so little when a company will pay them more than even the rates listed here?

Something to think about

• 3 weeks later...

lol fuck $20 a hour for scripting i wouldnt pay nothing like that. its a game, people in chinese factorys make 30 cents a hour! i knew a guy until i told him about rwt and 10x'd his income just by doing zulrah rather than grinding in a factory! lol we need more chinese scriptors i guess

lol fuck $20 a hour for scripting i wouldnt pay nothing like that. its a game, people in chinese factorys make 30 cents a hour! i knew a guy until i told him about rwt and 10x'd his income just by doing zulrah rather than grinding in a factory! lol we need more chinese scriptors i guess

let me know if he want to script for 1$ an hour for me <3

We arn't chineese :P

if you want a good script, that means someone will have to take time out of their day to make it for you, why would they charge you anyless than they make at their day job? If you do not like peoples prices i suggest you pick up a java teaxtbook and learn to code your own scripts.

A good script will make generally 300k+/hour if you think of that on a larger scale bot farm, say 10-20 bots:

Bots running from mid afternoon on friday - early morning monday your going to get around 60 hours

10 bots making 300k an hour for 60 hours - 180m --- Subtract the 30m for bonds and you just made $150 in one weekend

20 bots making 300k an hour for 60 hours - 360m --- Subtract 60m for bonds and you just made $300 in one weekend

The prices are not just made up on the spot, scripters know what their time is worth and they know how much money you are going to make if the method is good.

If someone makes you a private script that means they will never be able to profit from that method again by selling it publically

Archived