Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling 10+ year veteran OSRS Pure / great for staking and pking!

fishman1006

Hello Everyone!

Today on the 27. oct I decided finally do sell my RS07 acccount. This account has some history on it. It is more than 10 years old from the great time of RS, on the RS3 the account has also very decent stats. Dont got the time to log in nd check it nd do the picture cuting things again. IT has no email log in just account log in, wit a very cool and rare name! Also the rs07 ingame name is cool! Only the buyer will get the names! Dont ask me about the security questions - its a 10+ year old account and im a grown man. This means I dont know what the f could they be lol. I have no secrets. =) Now lets go to the accounts other info. BTW THIS ACCOUNT HAS NEVER BEEN BOTING - I Joined the community for fun when i started some playing in the summer again! 

Stats of the account

stats.png

years_10.png

Account status (bans, mutes)

status.png

Login screen

login.png

Quests (completed) - 51 Quest point - no picture beacuse of this cutting stuff and so.  Well  I've done all the main quests what a pure needs -  Deseret Treasuse, Ava's, the Books quest (it has zammy book), So far steel gloves, Caged Ogres, Also started MM until Ape Toll to train range with chinning and so on, dwarfs cannon, and also many mini quests like mage arena.

Account wealth (non-tradeable or tradeable) - About 2m bank, zammy book (it did cost also 2m), some raning pk gear, mage runes and so on.

Minimum bid (price to start bids) - 40m OSRS GP

Autowin - 120M OSRS GP - not only the stats pay, also the history of the account and the seller u can trust!

Payment method - ONLY 07 RS GP

Trading conditions (middleman) - I wont go first! also the middleman needs to be veryvery trustful and ull pay. otherwise u go first

Previous owners (if any) - NONE ONLY ME!

Thank you.

1)  Now lets go to the accounts other info. BTW THIS ACCOUNT HAS NEVER BEEN BOTING - I Joined the community for fun when i started some playing in the summer again! 

2) Trading conditions (middleman) - I wont go first! also the middleman needs to be veryvery trustful and ull pay. otherwise u go first

1) - So what account info you're willing to give? Account recovery test?

2) -This looks very fishy 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!

Today on the 27. oct I decided finally do sell my RS07 acccount. This account has some history on it. It is more than 10 years old from the great time of RS, on the RS3 the account has also very decent stats. Dont got the time to log in nd check it nd do the picture cuting things again. IT has no email log in just account log in, wit a very cool and rare name! Also the rs07 ingame name is cool! Only the buyer will get the names! Dont ask me about the security questions - its a 10+ year old account and im a grown man. This means I dont know what the f could they be lol. I have no secrets. =) Now lets go to the accounts other info. BTW THIS ACCOUNT HAS NEVER BEEN BOTING - I Joined the community for fun when i started some playing in the summer again! 

Stats of the account

stats.png

years_10.png

Account status (bans, mutes)

status.png

Login screen

login.png

Quests (completed) - 51 Quest point - no picture beacuse of this cutting stuff and so.  Well  I've done all the main quests what a pure needs -  Deseret Treasuse, Ava's, the Books quest (it has zammy book), So far steel gloves, Caged Ogres, Also started MM until Ape Toll to train range with chinning and so on, dwarfs cannon, and also many mini quests like mage arena.

Account wealth (non-tradeable or tradeable) - About 2m bank, zammy book (it did cost also 2m), some raning pk gear, mage runes and so on.

Minimum bid (price to start bids) - 40m OSRS GP

Autowin - 120M OSRS GP - not only the stats pay, also the history of the account and the seller u can trust!

Payment method - ONLY 07 RS GP

Trading conditions (middleman) - I wont go first! also the middleman needs to be veryvery trustful and ull pay. otherwise u go first

Previous owners (if any) - NONE ONLY ME!

Thank you.

I have a few problems, I would love to buy this account but not for that high of a price, like Kimbo said it does seem fishy, you said not to ask you about the security questions so that ticks off alarms, also you said a seller you can trust, your not someone who I would view as trusted no offence

what pirice you talking about? And how we can make it trustful when you dont trust me? magic 92 now btw. got some time at work so I afk splash it.

You said "a seller you can trust" however your feedback currently wouldn't show you as a highly trusted member, none the less if your interested in a lower offer PM me if not good luck with sales

Archived