Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Interacting with Agility potions causes exception. It definitely isn't my code..

You win

Here is the section of my code which will throw the error

Item potion = getInventory().get(i -> i.getName().contains("potion") );

if(potion != null){

potion.interact("Drink");

log("potion drank, squeeze time!");

i've tried contains(Aility)

i have also tried the ID of the object (all 4 )

Yeah...

You need to make sure the filter filters out everything that is null before it tries to get names like this

Item potion = getInventory().get(i -> i != null && i.getName().contains("potion") );

You need to make sure the filter filters out everything that is null before it tries to get names like this

Item potion = getInventory().get(i -> i != null && i.getName().contains("potion") );

god dam it.. trying ti out now..

yep... fml

He's technically right, it's not his code. Its due to the filter method not skipping null objects, which to me... makes zero sense on why it would attempt to check properties on a null object.

He's technically right, it's not his code. Its due to the filter method not skipping null objects, which to me... makes zero sense on why it would attempt to check properties on a null object.

Actually that is true.

Archived