Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund for Edgeville Cannonballer

godflow

1. Script purchased: Edgeville Cannonballer

2. Date of purchase: Oct 24

3. Detailed description of problem: I have/see a lot of random issues ~30 mins+ into the script running.

AFKs randomly (which is fine) but then it cancels the Make All ~12/14 into it, then Makes 10, then when that 10 is done it'll select Make 10 again.

Definitely feel unsafe to run this script unless I'm watching it.

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): I posted in his topic..

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): 

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) Refund

I do not understand why he is having issues, i tested the script yesterday and then again today and it is working fine. i did not encounter any errors...

Also here is a quote from a user also using the same script:

great script running smooth got an update for you guys i botted in totally around 17hours straight just for testing the script. couldn't care about a ban.

Here is a screenshot .

http://prntscr.com/cz3mlk

he is also correct in the description. 2k cballs an hour

great script none no probs at all

Also, i tested the script last night... here is the proof that its working... https://streamable.com/uu9r

I do not understand why he is having issues, i tested the script yesterday and then again today and it is working fine. i did not encounter any errors...

Also here is a quote from a user also using the same script:

Also, i tested the script last night... here is the proof that its working... https://streamable.com/uu9r

How long are you running for to check issues? It runs nice to start, then slowly begins to have these errors.

How long are you running for to check issues? It runs nice to start, then slowly begins to have these errors.

if you check the screenshot i linked above... that was almost 11 hours

if you check the screenshot i linked above... that was almost 11 hours

Grats, did you watch it run for the full 11 hours? I never said it stops after 30 mins, I said it fucks up randomly after 30 mins or so.

Also, your video shows the first 4 mins of running. Which I said ran fine for me also.

I'm not really sure why you're being stubborn about a refund, I've used the script for like an hour or so, and haven't used it since I put the refund request.

Grats, did you watch it run for the full 11 hours? I never said it stops after 30 mins, I said it fucks up randomly after 30 mins or so.

Also, your video shows the first 4 mins of running. Which I said ran fine for me also.

I'm not really sure why you're being stubborn about a refund, I've used the script for like an hour or so, and haven't used it since I put the refund request.

I am not the person who approves your refund I am simply not letting my work get dragged through the mud when it functions exceptionally well and you are the only person having an issue and have yet to show any proof that it is indeed broken. 

I am not the person who approves your refund I am simply not letting my work get dragged through the mud when it functions exceptionally well and you are the only person having an issue and have yet to show any proof that it is indeed broken. 

I asked for a refund based on my problem. You told me to post in this section; also I followed the form as asked.

I'm not going through the forums slandering your script. Quite simply have an issue, and don't trust to run the script, since I paid money for it, and it doesn't work as I feel its intended to, I want a refund.

Not sure why you're trying to defend it.

Not sure why you're trying to defend it.

Well i am defending it because it is my script, i worked hard to make it, i work hard to keep it updated. and asking for a refund suggests that there is something wrong with it when that is simply not the case

To obtain a refund you must complete the entire template.. and to do that you must show evidence of the script not working.

Well i am defending it because it is my script, i worked hard to make it, i work hard to keep it updated. and asking for a refund suggests that there is something wrong with it when that is simply not the case

To obtain a refund you must complete the entire template.. and to do that you must show evidence of the script not working.

Probably the most butthurt I've ever seen someone. Enjoy your $3 I guess. $3 isn't even worth the time to record a clip while waiting for it to make 10.

Have fun, keep up the good work on your scripts man.

Probably the most butthurt I've ever seen someone. Enjoy your $3 I guess. $3 isn't even worth the time to record a clip while waiting for it to make 10.

Have fun, keep up the good work on your scripts man.

lol i think your misunderstanding what im doing, you are claiming my script is broken... as the scripter and one of the users im saying its not. im not "Butthurt" w/e tf that measn lol. 

i do not feel you have given the script a chance, you ran it once encountered a glitch and immediatly screamed refund, there is evidence that the script is working but you are igoring it, other users have said they are not having issues but you are ignore that to. you refuse to provide evidence that you even encountered an error.

It may only be $3 to you but to me its my work. I take pride in my work and until you provide me evidence of what you think is broken i cannot agree with you.

Generally when you find an error you contact the scripter and let them know and surprise surpirse they will fix it.

As i have said many, many times, the sript works. but obviously you refuse to retry the script. 

I see this more as buyers remorse and unfortunatly that is not a vaild refund request.

Archived