Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello world!

BigDickPlayer

Hello!

I am a Computer Science student from Scandinavia who enjoys playing Runescape.

I stopped playing RS back in 2007 and a few months ago some friends of mine told me about OSRS and convinced me to come play and i have been grinding ever since lol.

The other night while unable to sleep, i googled Runescape bots out of curiosity and i found this place. I had always imagined that bot clients were strictly proprietary closed source code. After checking out this site, I learned that I was wrong and that you can write your own bot scripts in Java, which is what I'm getting taught in school atm, so now I'm very excited to try it out myself!

I plan to develop my own scripts using the Dreambot API and have the bots run in Virtual Linux machines, using VPN's as to make sure my real IP or main acc will never get flagged.

I have a question for the guys here with clean main accounts, do you ever interact or trade with your bots? I would guess if bot is flagged for ban and you collect their items on another account, that account would also get banned. How do you do it?

Welcome to dreambot where your dreams aren't memes!

Writing scripts is a great and fun way to experiment with what you have seen at school and it inspires you to learn even more.

Might be a ruff start to fully understand a botting API, but i'm sure with the help of others (and me) you will catch up quickly!

Anyways, rwt bans don't happen often but when they happen it could escalate to a severe loss.

Some ways to prevent that is to let your mule rest for a week until you trade with your main, 

sell your gp when your cashstack becomes big.

glhf

I trade with my bot's and my main on a daily basis, it is pretty rare for anything to come of it it's about a 3 mil trade every day and it's fine so I wouldn't be too worried, never be too comfortable though

Archived