Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Temp ban on account! :)

Tilmandra

So i finally got a temp ban on my account for botting, i got abit too cocky on the botting and left it alone for a while doing superheat gold ore, not smart :P

But since it was my first offence i slipped away with a 48 hour ban, quite boring as i dont know what to play now, lol!

Anyhow i would like to hear people's experience with botting AFTER getting similar ban as me, is the account now at a much higher risk of getting perm banned if i bot again? (in that i mean, do they activly look into your account to see if you still bot?)

How long is suggest to wait before botting again on the account after such an temp ban? I mean i dont mind not botting at all on that account as it's my main and i have a solid 100 - 200+ hours of manual play on it (no personal attachment to the account so if it does get perm banned i wouldnt care much).

And i kinda want to create a new account now just to see how far i can get before a temp/perm ban, with pure botting (except doing quests by hand). Anyone out there willing to chat on skype/message to help set up proxy in the bot program to make this work so i dont have serveral accounts on my ip :)

This temp ban just got me fired up to try beat their friggin system :D

I'll take your word for it then Dreamlicker and instead make a secondary account which i can bot up :)

So any takers that want to help me set up proxy on computer + the bot client? I have stationary computer that i dont really use that i can run bots on none-stop :3

CPU: INTEL CORE I5 3570K 3.4GHZ 6MB S-1155 IVY 
    MOBO: ASUS P8Z77-M PRO Z77 S-1155 M-ATX IVY 
    GFX: EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB PhysX CUDA 
    RAM: CORSAIR 8GB DDR3 VENGEANCE LP PC3-12800 1600MHZ CL9 
    HDD: INTEL 330 SERIES 2.5" 120GB SSD SATA/600 MLC 25NM 

call your internet service provider and ask to be put on their default ip, thats how you stop ip wipes, because jagex would lose 1000's of people so they only ban acc's they detect 

Archived