Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for nmz ready account makers

Dullfrog1

I will pay 35mil for each of these accounts. If you do not know what a NMZ ready account is and are interested; just pm me. 

You will provide bonds. I DO NOT CARE IF YOU BOT. But if you get banned I do not pay you. You can train any method you see fit. 

I pay after account is completed. I have a lot of off site feedback. Can pm you from sythe if you need to see. 

I could do it depending what you're on about via stats.

Edit : also wont go first, but more than happy to use an MM if you really feel required. (Assuming you don't know who I am)

i think this should go in acc buying/ requests

but if you want some acc's made ready for nightmare zone, would that be 75 range? or 70/70/70? cause i would be willing to work on one for you, just pm me a random acc fresh off tutorial island with 14 days mems and ill hand do sandcrabs. 

i also need about 250k coins on the acc. to get 25 construction for house teleport to sand crabs. i require this because i do sand crabs on a pk world and just 3 item because i fucking hate getting crashed

Range i require some cash for bolts/arrows/knives...

hand done guaranteed, the private will be always set to on, and ill always respond to pm's almost asap, i will be doing afk sand crabs as i play on main.

Archived