Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Best Ways to advertise/promote my youtube channel?

Antonio

Its hard for IRL videos, if you can I'd say collab with other tubers.

no famous tubers live in my country. I'm sure it won't be that hard, considering most prank video's gain publicity relatively quickly.

no famous tubers live in my country. I'm sure it won't be that hard, considering most prank video's gain publicity relatively quickly.

No, you're seriously underestimating your competition. I had the same expectations getting into app development, thinking, "oh, I can release this app and it'll get big because it's awesome and get a ton of downloads" but the reality is completely different. You can literally search my app name EXACTLY but have to scroll through a plethora of apps before you find mine at the bottom somewhere. The same thing applies to YouTube. Five years ago it would have been easy to appear at the top of the search lists, but now not so much. Remember, you're competing with companies that throw MILLIONS into SEO, picking the perfect keywords, etc.

You can find a lot of people offering blog mentions for a small fee here however the authenticity of some blogs are questionable. I've also done a lot of things with tracking Twitter analytics and found many ways to reach 30k+ real people in just a few minutes if you're lucky.

No, you're seriously underestimating your competition. I had the same expectations getting into app development, thinking, "oh, I can release this app and it'll get big because it's awesome and get a ton of downloads" but the reality is completely different. You can literally search my app name EXACTLY but have to scroll through a plethora of apps before you find mine at the bottom somewhere. The same thing applies to YouTube. Five years ago it would have been easy to appear at the top of the search lists, but now not so much. Remember, you're competing with companies that throw MILLIONS into SEO, picking the perfect keywords, etc.

You can find a lot of people offering blog mentions for a small fee here however the authenticity of some blogs are questionable. I've also done a lot of things with tracking Twitter analytics and found many ways to reach 30k+ real people in just a few minutes if you're lucky.

thanks for the link, definitely needed something like that to boost publicity. 

All you have to do is ambush a live television feed.

Archived