Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 5 accounts banned this morning

ctrl_ll

I logged into check my main account (main as in main botting account) which was 110 combat and had roughly 600 total level. Last night I ran MiningPro by Hashtag for 8 hours (non stop) and checked it this morning. No issues. I checked it again about 15 minutes ago and it was permanently banned.

I had 3-4 suicide bots which were all using the same MiningPro script and they have all been banned as of this morning. I did also use 

DreamBot Tutorial Island by Nezz to get them through tutorial island. 

Another account got banned which was going to just be a bit of a laugh as an Iron man account which has also been banned and the only bot I used was the Suicider by Diddy. 

Every single account has been banned using the covert mode and the main botting account wasn't even used often. 

• The accounts were not created with any type of vpn or proxy so no Tor, http/socks5 proxy and no type of tunneling through a vpn.
    • The main botting account was used on Friday-Sunday at random times during the day/night and got banned this afternoon assuming.
    • I did use a load of different bots which I will post a screenshot of

http://prntscr.com/cvgraz

http://prntscr.com/cvgrkq

• The suiciding accounts and the Iron man acccount were all created within the space of like an hour apart from each other so less than 24 hours ago.
    • Covert mode was used on each account
    • The main account was also ran over a VPS at some times during work hours

I think anyone who is claiming that you will not be banned over the weekend is personally making speculations and assumptions without any proof or valid information supporting that statement because my accounts are only usually botted on the weekends because I work during the week so I don't leave them running during the week or for long periods of time.

No breaks were used at any point, I would manually close the client down or log out because breaking seemed to crash the script running. 

I tried to speak to people whilst botting but the movement of every bot looks incredibly automated so anyone with enough knowledge of botting would see it.

This isn't any kind of attack on any script developers or saltiness, just a bit of information to help clarify my experiences and how "Botting on the weekend is safe" is not safe at all.

botting on the weekend is not safe. usually people bot on the weekends to collect their profits during sunday night/ monday morning because most people will expect a ban on monday noon. (my experience)

you can get banned on weekend though by the auto detector system from jagex

I had 3-4 suicide bots which were all using the same MiningPro script and they have all been banned as of this morning. I did also use 

DreamBot Tutorial Island by Nezz to get them through tutorial island. 

This isn't any kind of attack on any script developers or saltiness, just a bit of information to help clarify my experiences and how "Botting on the weekend is safe" is not safe at all.

No wonder  :P 

In my experience using bots that are highly repetitive result in very fast bans. I had a bot that would sit in GE and make Pie Shells (which is 300k per hour btw pretty decent for no stats required) and after running it for 3 hours it was banned the next day. Meanwhile I can run my Hill Giant Slayer script for 6 hours a day divided into 3 hour blocks without getting banned. I did get one of my accounts banned by running the script for 7 hours straight though.

In the end I think its a combination of how repetitive the task is and how long an account stays logged in doing stuff that results in attention from the bot detection system. So scripts that do repetitive tasks are more susceptible to being banned while scripts that do complex tasks like killing mobs with banking or mini-games are less likely to be banned unless they are run for multiple hours.

Basically you fucked up. They know it was you botting, suiciding with same IP as main is begging for it. Personally I just do what roka does and just switch it around as often as possible.

banning happens monday mornings when jagex opens 2 out of 4 of my suiciders got banned today in the morning so im just gunna make another and bot again no harm lol

Botting on the weekend isn't safe. Whoever claims that it is, is uninformed. You can get banned even during the weekends. Most people goldfarm during the weekends because they can make enough money and profit because of suicide botting. Also if you bot for longevity, then you should make it so the bot looks humanlike. Would you mine for 8 hours straight? Even if it is on the weekend... Mix it up a bit. Go do some quests, mine, woodcut etc. take breaks.

suicide bots - What were you expecting, really? The only way you can not get banned and still make money is run enough accounts and have enough backups so that bans don't effect you or bot your accounts small amounts of time. It would be so obvious that a new account fresh from Tutorial Island goes botting a repetative task for 8 hours straight is a bot, even a person not trained in bot hunter could work that out.

Archived