Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is it against TOS to attach to the dreambot vm

Mad

I want to make a bot controller that attaches to the dreambot vm via java agents, is this against TOS?

pls respond

I honestly don't see a issue if it's for private scripts, and is not for malicious intent. For public scripts it gets very murky, and don't have a definitive answer for that; though at the moment leaning towards no. and @Pandemic may have other thoughts, so I'll talk to them more about it and get back to you.

I honestly don't see a issue if it's for private scripts, and is not for malicious intent. For public scripts it gets very murky, and don't have a definitive answer for that; though at the moment leaning towards no. and @Pandemic may have other thoughts, so I'll talk to them more about it and get back to you.

Alright sounds good, It's more for implementing a universal bot controller that isn't implemented script side and runs in the background.

I mean I'm not going to agree with you attaching anything to the client that we can't check for malicious code.

I'm of the same mind as Noto. Besides, I get the feeling even if we said no you'd still do it.

We don't support private scripting, so we also can't support you using your program for private scripts. What private scripters make is on them.

If you plan to release it publicly, then most likely I'll still say I don't really support the idea, since you can do pretty much exactly what you're doing in a script, without attaching anything.

So yeah, my vote is a no.

Archived