Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 「 Dbuffeds 07 Gold Store ã€�

Dbuffed

Payments accepted - 

Verified PayPal
    Bitcoin

For paypal ID confirmation may be requested, this is based on the amount being dealt with and if you are paying via balance/credit or debit card and so on.

I have feedback across many sites, you can easily search for me if you wish.
    My Skype ID is Dbuffedwinz and it will always be this Skype only, please be aware like any other major trader I do have fake people pretending to be me so it is your job to make sure you add the correct person, to do so remember to right click the contact and "view profile" if they add you, I would still ask that you do the same to protect yourself from scams.

You will go first, or if you really feel needed a mod/admin can middleman the payment at your expense, I have been in the market 4 years or so and I have 1600+ offsite feedback.
    All payments will be discussed based on what method you're choosing and if you do/don't need to provide further identification confirmation to protect myself from charge backs and other malicious activities.
    Please note, I will ask for PM's on here and I will also confirm the same to you with my Skype ID.

How much are you buying? :
    Payment method? :
    What is your Skype ID? :
    Are you going first or MM? :

i am wondering what your price is, you dont easily specify the cost per mil, but i will be looking to buy about 25m in a few

Good luck lad,

;) I dont give a flyin fook about ur tos m8 ;))))))

Yeah boy #1 reppin.

xD

2e2ebd144121cfe4e6b8b9189af3e5f3.png

i am wondering what your price is, you dont easily specify the cost per mil, but i will be looking to buy about 25m in a few

Hi there, I do not run a gold site so my prices are discussed really.

How much are you buying? : 20mill
    Payment method? : PP
    What is your Skype ID? : Sent in private
    Are you going first or MM? : Whatever you want :)

Archived