Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users

• Molky

So, I have a fair amount of money to spend (lets say 300$) to start my farm. I'm curious on some rates and have a few questions, so here I go.

Q: How many bots should I use, I want a good amount for each method of farming maybe 10 each?

Q: Is a VPN worth using?

Q: Is questing, leveling, and regular playing on some of my bots a good idea?

Q: How would I transfer between mule accounts

Q: How many bots do you get banned weekly/month?

Q: What scripts have you been banned using.

Q: How many hours /day should I bot? 5-8 ? (probably going to do this on about 50 accounts)

So, I have a fair amount of money to spend (lets say 300$) to start my farm. I'm curious on some rates and have a few questions, so here I go.

Q: How many bots should I use, I want a good amount for each method of farming maybe 10 each?

Q: Is a VPN worth using?

Q: Is questing, leveling, and regular playing on some of my bots a good idea?

Q: How would I transfer between mule accounts

Q: How many bots do you get banned weekly/month?

Q: What scripts have you been banned using.

Q: How many hours /day should I bot? 5-8 ? (probably going to do this on about 50 accounts)

How many bot's should you use: Depends on what method, what script and what specs your machine has to run

Is a VPN worth using: Yes do not, not use a VPN or a proxy

Is questing e.c.t on some bots a good idea: Yes it is, it is something that is recommended however most of us don't do

How would I transfer between mule accounts: Trade it over in the trade window, PK them in wildy e.c.t trading should be fine 

How many bot's do you get banned weekly/month: F2P very fast, botting F2P tut island, pretty much the same day, it depends once again on your script, your method and how long you do it

What scripts have you been banned using: What script gets you banned depends on how you use it or how it's writted, you can check the broken script's thread for ones to NOT use, choose script's from people who are fairly well known (I am not saying 100% avoid other people's I am just suggesting you use them with caution if they never post, never talk and only have one script posted quite a while ago)

How many hours a day should I bot: F2P probably no more then 6, P2P no more then 12 (you can get away with more but a day this is pretty much the top limit where you are less likely to get banned it's still pretty high though as normal people don't play 12 hours a day) 

What's to be learnt, you bot, you will be banned pretty much guaranteed. Gold farming even higher chance you will be banned. Less ban chance, private script, less ban chance again don't bot mondays-tuesdays (bot busting streams Mod weath). 0 ban chance? Don't bot. Good luck.

Archived