Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • looking for a auto switcher for pvp / pvm

panda 2002

This is asked in another post and I will say the same response, it would not be fast enough to do the switch and it wouldn't know when to do it, if you used dreambot to do the switch it may be possible to tell it when but it probably wouldn't be fast enough and if it is then it would be very difficult to make

a robot is so much quicker than a human.  You can start an action or event at any point in time with any condition you want and its not that hard to make 

Robots dont have the intelligence of a human, if you hit the wrong hotkey what happens then :P you die if you switch properly manually you cant hit a wrong hotkey also i was refering to dreambot. it is possible but much better if you just learn

Most bots don't have much intelligence but they could have more than a human.  If u hit the wrong hot key then press the correct one afterwards.  If you can't handle pressing the right hotkeys then you probably can't switch either which would also make you die.. Also if you we're switching gear manually you could misclick like 5+ times.

It would be cool to write a complete pk-bot - It could be really good if done correctly

Most bots don't have much intelligence but they could have more than a human.  If u hit the wrong hot key then press the correct one afterwards.  If you can't handle pressing the right hotkeys then you probably can't switch either which would also make you die.. Also if you we're switching gear manually you could misclick like 5+ times.

It would be cool to write a complete pk-bot - It could be really good if done correctly

What would a complete pk-bot consist of?

What would a complete pk-bot consist of?

Lots of stuff but some key features would be

-getting the gear of nearby players near the same combat as you and determining their defense and max hit.

-eating at an optimal hp lvl, not too low but not safing.

-special attacks, and determining a prime time to initiate them.

-The bot could also depend on xp drops which show up before hit splats

Depends on ones idea of completeness, but I would include all the knowledge and skills that an above average pker has.

• 9 months later...
    I used to use murgees but realized that once the items get outta place it kind of ruins the switching =/ I have been using RAS ( www.rsautoswitcher.com ) and it's been working flawless. I mainly use it for PvM like raids n stuff on oldschool runescape (OSRS). It definitely would work in PvP though!  I dont know if it works for EOC.

lol posting that on  sythe forums on a thread

Archived