Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GameObject not found?

fuzzy

The object I am trying to interact with is the crates in the barbarian village helmet shop. 

Even using the client's debugging entity hover the crates do not appear to exist in the db.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Rotate your screen and try to hover from a different angle, and at a different spot, entities dont always exist perfect how we see them, fore xample, when players are fishing, you have to hover mouse ovr where they would be ifthey were standing up noramlly. Try right clicking the item, that might be a very good hitbox

Rotate your screen and try to hover from a different angle, and at a different spot, entities dont always exist perfect how we see them, fore xample, when players are fishing, you have to hover mouse ovr where they would be ifthey were standing up noramlly. Try right clicking the item, that might be a very good hitbox

Unfortunately that doesn't work. According to this thread it is a client-side issue that should be fixed. https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/6413-game-object-not-recognized/?view=getnewpost

I tried to use the patched crates ID in falador but that didn't work. I need the barbarian ones to be fixed so I can move on with my script. 

Archived