Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How Reliable?

Molky

I want to get into gold/item farming on multiple accounts. Before I become dedicated to this site, I'd like to know how reliable the scripts are, how long they usually run before the account needs to take a break. I plan on running multiple accounts with a VPN in order to make my farming more secure and probably bot for 8 hours+ a day on each account.

Be ready to loose money. Be aware you shouldn't go straight into farming gold but to build accounts up as legit players do. It is a long road potentially to building a sustainable farm making decent money. Every account you get banned you should analyse what potentially you did wrong vs why your other accounts wasn't banned etc. Your first step is getting experience

I don't recommend jumping into large farms immediately the scripts are pretty reliable & you can ask for trials @scripters =)

it does require experience to farm succesfully :P

I don't recommend jumping into large farms immediately the scripts are pretty reliable & you can ask for trials @scripters =)

it does require experience to farm succesfully :P

I guess it also helps if you don't mind losing money so having a inrl full time job helps :)

Be ready to loose money. Be aware you shouldn't go straight into farming gold but to build accounts up as legit players do. It is a long road potentially to building a sustainable farm making decent money. Every account you get banned you should analyse what potentially you did wrong vs why your other accounts wasn't banned etc. Your first step is getting experience

I plan on doing some random quest, leveling and etc, how do could I lose money? Is osrs gold not in demand? I plan on selling rather cheap and to large buyers as well. I wouldn't mind test scripts for people at all.

Any other suggestions?

also, bump.

I plan on doing some random quest, leveling and etc, how do could I lose money? Is osrs gold not in demand? I plan on selling rather cheap and to large buyers as well. I wouldn't mind test scripts for people at all.

Any other suggestions?

also, bump.

Banned with GP = Loose money.  :facep:

I guess it also helps if you don't mind losing money so having a inrl full time job helps :)

I haven't worked yet I goldfarmed from school I made my first money from f2p farming

you'll most likely lose money in the beginnings but it pays back big time if you know what you're doing

On topic:

those are the common expenses you'll be facing

VIP

VPS (own choose) (not needed but very HANDY, depends on user)

(PRIVATE SCRIPT/PREMIUM SCRIPT)

if P2P - bonds

Any other suggestions?

also, bump.

As mentioned, getting banned unexpectadly will loose your bank, for a good farm you will need to be using premium scripts that you will need to pay for, you will also probably be needing VIP to run covert mode. The scripts are updated frequently and bug's are fixed when they are reported, you can ask almost any scripter and they will give you a free trial of their script, if your willing to test some scripts I can auth you to use my green dragon script just reply to the thread or PM me.

As mentioned, getting banned unexpectadly will loose your bank, for a good farm you will need to be using premium scripts that you will need to pay for, you will also probably be needing VIP to run covert mode. The scripts are updated frequently and bug's are fixed when they are reported, you can ask almost any scripter and they will give you a free trial of their script, if your willing to test some scripts I can auth you to use my green dragon script just reply to the thread or PM me.

I'd enjoy a trial of your Green dragon bot, as soon as I get a few accounts started up. So it might be a week or so, but raincheck, yeah?

I'll probably end up going premium for the covert option.

I haven't worked yet I goldfarmed from school I made my first money from f2p farming

you'll most likely lose money in the beginnings but it pays back big time if you know what you're doing

On topic:

those are the common expenses you'll be facing

VIP

VPS (own choose) (not needed but very HANDY, depends on user)

(PRIVATE SCRIPT/PREMIUM SCRIPT)

if P2P - bonds

On average, how many bots do you run and how many hours per day? Well, I plan on transferring gold to multiple accounts (mules), in case some accounts do get banned that have some qp and etc.

a VPS would mask my IP while using the bots, correct?

Archived