Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Howdy \o

Tilmandra

Hello all :)

28 year old lad from cold cold Norway :D

New guy here, looking into starting to bot to catch up to my friends, this was the first site i visited ;)
    Started a new account as i havent played osrs since 2003, damn so much changes but fun :)

So just poking around here to see what people's impression on this bot is, and what scripts are recommended for diffrent things (i will pay for a vip package).

Anyone played and botted successfully without getting banned?

Looking forward to getting to know atleast some of you hopeffuly!

And thanks in advance for any answers i get :)

Peace

Kim ~ Tilmandra

Welcome! 

Generally speaking, botting always runs a risk of a ban, but Dreambot generally has low bans, especially with VIP mode. 

Hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Thanks for the welcome and input :)

Well of course, botting might always get you banned if you bot stupid i guess :)

A dose of smart botting and common sence i would think would get you far :)

Okay so how do i go from here?

1. Buy vip package
    Will it automaticly be added in the bot program?

2.Scripts?
    How do you enable/add scripts?

Can anyone be so nice to help and point me in the right direction for safe scripts and how long i should run them?
    Scripts im mainly interested in are Lumbridge castle bowstring (with banking), agility training, fishing & cooking with banking? combat training, hell maby you even have scripts for slayer training?

Sorry if i ask the questions in the wrong place, point me where i should be asking them then and i'll make a post in the appropirate forum :)

Also thanks for the welcome Diddy :)
    And thanks yet again for helping out!

Okay so how do i go from here?

1. Buy vip package

Will it automaticly be added in the bot program?

2.Scripts?

How do you enable/add scripts?

Can anyone be so nice to help and point me in the right direction for safe scripts and how long i should run them?

Scripts im mainly interested in are Lumbridge castle bowstring (with banking), agility training, fishing & cooking with banking? combat training, hell maby you even have scripts for slayer training?

Sorry if i ask the questions in the wrong place, point me where i should be asking them then and i'll make a post in the appropirate forum :)

Also thanks for the welcome Diddy :)

And thanks yet again for helping out!

Buying VIP will automatically promote your user to VIP. Your user is required to log into the client, which means, that the client will automatically be "promoted" to VIP upon purchase.

You can add scripts from the "Scripts" button at the top of this page.

In term of getting the right script, I cannot point you in any other direction that saying that Premium (or private) is always better. JaGeX tracks data from bots, and by using a free bot, you have a lot higher chance of getting banned, than by using a premium one (since the free ones have way more users).

Never bot for longer than a human would play legit - REMEMBER TO TAKE BREAKS!

With that being said, I'd like to welcome you to DreamBot. I hope you'll enjoy your stay, and if you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask them on our forums (although you don't seem like a guy who would hesitate with your questions  ;)  )

Thanks for the warm welcome lads :)

So a premium script is a payed script, right? :)

And no, im not afraid to ask questions, how else would i get smarter ;-) Altough after buying VIP and starting up the bot, it's more or less self explanatory i saw :)
    Altough i couldnt quite figure out how to add the addon to the bot (the xp addon that Nezz made), i put the bot.java in it's own folder then made a folder named "Local Scripts" and put the addon in there, but wouldnt find it :3

And i'll have to say, enjoying my stay quite good so far, of all the other community's i've been browsing trough, this place seems like the most tidy one with good and mature users :)

Thanks for the warm welcome lads :)

So a premium script is a payed script, right? :)

And no, im not afraid to ask questions, how else would i get smarter ;-) Altough after buying VIP and starting up the bot, it's more or less self explanatory i saw :)

Altough i couldnt quite figure out how to add the addon to the bot (the xp addon that Nezz made), i put the bot.java in it's own folder then made a folder named "Local Scripts" and put the addon in there, but wouldnt find it :3

And i'll have to say, enjoying my stay quite good so far, of all the other community's i've been browsing trough, this place seems like the most tidy one with good and mature users :)

If you are referring to a local script that is a jar file then you put it in your dreambot scripts folder (I am guessing this is what you mean as you said Local Scripts)

Yeah im talking about this one:
    https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/820-experience-tracker-plugin/

When i downloaded dreambot, it was only a .jar, so i created a folder for it with random name, same with the dreambot.jar (renamed it) then i made a new folder in that folder with both the name "Local Scripts" and "Scripts" but when i try refresh the plugin thingy in the bot, it wont show up :3

Archived