Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BANNED ACCOUNT DFLAXER PRO

Kahwai

DFLAXER PRO`i lost my account due to this i come back to check my bot and find it is doing this 34 34 34556 4 6 56  43 4 3for probably hours straight now me good ACCOUNT is banned fuck you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Botting leads to ban no matter what you do. I am sorry for your loss though.

If you read the script's thread you would know that the script has been reported as broken from several users. Use broken scripts at your own risk.

I just do not understand why you kept running it even though you knew it was broken.

DFLAXER PRO`i lost my account due to this i come back to check my bot and find it is doing this 34 34 34556 4 6 56  43 4 3for probably hours straight now me good ACCOUNT is banned fuck you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, if you bot you always run the risk of getting banned. Never bot on an account you care about.

Do not bot an account your not willing to loose. This will serve as a lesson

Being banned because you used a script does not mean its broken.

As for the number spam, it will be looked into.

In the future, watch your language when reporting something free not working for you.

Archived