Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Server Setup

6toda9

Hello! I'm new to the gold-farming world and I'm looking for some suggestions on how to build a effective and profitable gold farm. I have a friend who owns a large server building company in which I'm going to purchase 10 mid-end servers with Intel Xenon. I'm planning to run this server at home with 300 down and 50 up. Also does anyone know how many accounts can 10 mid-level servers handle and what should I do specifically with many bots. 

I'd suggest doing some research on how to effectively farm large goldfarms, especially try to make most of the stuff automation (Script) otherwise you're going to have too much work on your hands (Assuming you're talking about a huge F2P goldfarm)

as for methods, I don't think anymore will spoil them for you really try to find methods that won't crash the market easily :x

When F2P botting is involved I think it is a numbers game really. You buy a ton of cheap accounts and then use a custom script to do fishing, woodcutting etc so the bot is independent. You put this on the Xeons you should be able to do at least 12 bots depending on what your botting. Then each time a bot is banned it then automatically uses another account on the list then once reached specific amount of profit then you could make them logout until human can sell the gold or move to mules (could be automated again). You also need a cheap method of gaining new IP's which depending on how legit you wanna appear when a human looks into you is up to you. 

There's other features you could include but this sort of things I presume that's what people do.

Archived