Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Item Mixing [MIX ANY ITEMS] [TASK SYSTEM] [GREAT MONEYMAKING] ⭐

Hashtag

2 minutes ago, cumweed79 said:

Works for combining items like raw summer pie ingredients? If so, can I request a 24hr trial? Thanks

Not sure, I guess you should try to find out. Enjoy the trial.

Thanks! I'll update you whether it does or not, will certainly be an added selling point as pies can make like 1m an hour

Okay, seems to work fine. There was a little error initially where it tried to take out 13 rather than 14 items but I just restarted it and works fine. Will use the trial to see how it fares, but will probably purchase this script. Would be helpful if you could remove my request I recently made for a similar script <3

Sorry for spam. The script also can't differentiate between the two parts of summer pie (one with strawberry and the other with melon added). I wonder if there's a fix?

6 hours ago, cumweed79 said:

Sorry for spam. The script also can't differentiate between the two parts of summer pie (one with strawberry and the other with melon added). I wonder if there's a fix?

Hey, what does this issue cause the script to do? Does it get stuck or?

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, what does this issue cause the script to do? Does it get stuck or?

So I start with 14 raw summer pie part 1 & 14 watermelon. Then after it combines them, it goes to the bank and then withdraws only melons (doesnt deposit the raw summer pie part 2s in my invent). Then it just constantly tries to combine the watermelons with the summer pie part 2s (which does nothing). It's due to the two summer pie parts having the same name, I wonder if you could clone the script and maybe add something which forces it to bank everything or withdraw based on icon rather than name? I'm not too familiar with script coding so you can tell me what's actually achievable. Wouldn't mind paying for this a seperate script request or something if you manage to do it.

Can also record what the bot does if that's helpful?