Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Item Mixing [MIX ANY ITEMS] [TASK SYSTEM] [GREAT MONEYMAKING] ⭐

Hashtag

On 9/12/2020 at 4:57 PM, Dinosaurs said:

Just bought this and it's working great so far! Any plans to add bank chests as a useable bank for the script? I tried using one but the script wouldn't start.

Works well at regular banks though.

Hey, I can look into adding those.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a similar issue to one someone had a long time ago. Can this be used to craft dragonhide bodies? I use needle with the leather which works for one inventory, but then the bot gets stuck because it's trying to use the needle on just one green leather (need 3 for a body). Also if I put items in my inventory to have the bot just have 24 green leather in his inventory (makes exactly 8 bodies) he deposits all items except needle and leather, so then there's no thread. Any updates on how to resolve this? Thanks!

On 10/13/2020 at 9:34 PM, Dinosaurs said:

I'm having a similar issue to one someone had a long time ago. Can this be used to craft dragonhide bodies? I use needle with the leather which works for one inventory, but then the bot gets stuck because it's trying to use the needle on just one green leather (need 3 for a body). Also if I put items in my inventory to have the bot just have 24 green leather in his inventory (makes exactly 8 bodies) he deposits all items except needle and leather, so then there's no thread. Any updates on how to resolve this? Thanks!

On 10/14/2020 at 5:29 AM, alc4life said:

This thing fletches darts slower than my grandmother. Cant find documentation to do it faster so im guessing it cant @Hashtag

Hmm, could you be a bit more elaborate on how it could be faster? What does it do wrong in your opinion? My #1 Flecthing script has proper support for making darts.

14 hours ago, valkerymarine said:

version db 3.2 script "problem at start the script", it started right now, and is was working alright in last db version.

Thanks for the info, I'll have a look at it.