Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Training and Minor Questing

Botting4life

Hey I have a range pure with 61 range, roughly 33 HP, and I need someone who can train and complete some quests. The stats I am trying to achieve are 60 strength and 50 attack, while keeping my hit points under 50. With about an hour and a half of questing (shorter if you are familiar with the quests), you can get the strength and attack around 45-47. After that point, the strength and attack need to be done using pest control, or any other method you know for training combat without gaining HP too quickly. This is probably a 1-3 day task depending on your efficiency. If interested reply with price or PM me. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Also, the quests I need done for sure are Death Plateau, Tree Gnome Village, Grand tree, vampire slayer, and waterfall quest. None of these are super hard quests about 10-15mins a piece. Will pay very well.

Cheers

Archived