Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How offten are you geting banned?

bmiller09

Hey guys so ive been using dream bot as a test with 2accounts 1 recently just got banned but i did use another bot on that account. So anyways i wana know how offten people who are using dreambot are geting banned and what kind of  precautions are you taking to say under the radar. thanks sorry if this is poorly writen my english is not very good

Honestly, I think everyone agrees that botting tutorial island is a bad idea, as it will most likely get your account banned a couple of hours after doing so.

A few tips:

1) Manage your breaks - keep them as humanlike as possible

2) Switch up your activities - nobody will chop willows in draynor for 10 hours a day, 7 days of the week.

3) Bot on weekends - Most of the time, you will not recieve a ban on the weekend.

4) Stay realistic - do not bot for more than 6 hours at a time.

Those are a few tips I can share with you. These will definitely help your chances of staying alive.

Archived