Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • lily's Sheep Shearer

lily

• 6 months later...

Love this script .does as intended.id recommend a run time counter as well with a built in log off function so that when a certain time or number of wool is reached the script will log the account off.

• 4 months later...
    • 3 months later...

Honestly the best Script on here, best of all it is free! reminds me of the old open source RSbot days, you never find a good free script anymore. I buy "premium" scripts that are straight garbage, everyone wants $15 a month for their broken script. Sad to see where the botting community went, I miss RSbot. It felt like a real community

On 3/7/2019 at 8:17 PM, ellogov10 said:

Honestly the best Script on here, best of all it is free! reminds me of the old open source RSbot days, you never find a good free script anymore. I buy "premium" scripts that are straight garbage, everyone wants $15 a month for their broken script. Sad to see where the botting community went, I miss RSbot. It felt like a real community

Hey thanks for saying so :)

I hope you stick around, Dreambot really is the best bot community. We're nice here :)

• 2 months later...

I currently have 6 accounts using this bot on a 2-6 routine. (2 bots run 6 hours) I alternate the active accounts after 6 hours , Then start the script with the bots that have been resting for about 12 hrs. none of the accounts have been banned they are on there 3rd day of non stop botting. all accounts were hand-made accounts with there own assigned email. hopefully this method helps people not get banned using this script.

AMAZING SCRIPT LILY! especially for a free one

On 11/27/2018 at 7:58 PM, Muyaso said:

It just keeps opening settings & advanced settings then closes and walk the man to some place and repeat.
    Plz help me with that

disable random roof solver! this will fix your issue. the bot is trying to disable roofs

5 hours ago, forgotmyoldac said:

I currently have 6 accounts using this bot on a 2-6 routine. (2 bots run 6 hours) I alternate the active accounts after 6 hours , Then start the script with the bots that have been resting for about 12 hrs. none of the accounts have been banned they are on there 3rd day of non stop botting. all accounts were hand-made accounts with there own assigned email. hopefully this method helps people not get banned using this script.

AMAZING SCRIPT LILY! especially for a free one

Hey I really appreciate the feedback! Feel free to drop a star rating on the SDN. Hope everything continues going well for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived