Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Cooking ❤️ | Free

Hashtag

4 hours ago, dogshitgame said:

I don't think the script knows how to bank in myth's guild, it cooks it but doesn't bank and take new food. Could this be looked into?

Hey, I don't have an account with the requirements, so I'd need your help. Could you send me a screenshot of your game screen after you've: enabled client developer tools (CTRL + D), activated Entity Hover Tool and hover over the bank object. I'd see the name of the object and its tile from the screenshot. Thanks in advance.

18 minutes ago, dogshitgame said:

also at rogue's den it doesn't close the bank window after restocking and just stops there

I'll look into this tomorrow 🙂

I noticed it has issues with the Hosideous Kitchen. I was trying Lobster cooking but it keeps clicking on the lobster when banking but drags it to the right. So nothign is taken in inventory but the lobster spot in the bank keep going to the right.

Might help if mouse is either slower or it selects take all

On 7/11/2021 at 10:14 AM, ashk said:

I noticed it has issues with the Hosideous Kitchen. I was trying Lobster cooking but it keeps clicking on the lobster when banking but drags it to the right. So nothign is taken in inventory but the lobster spot in the bank keep going to the right.

Might help if mouse is either slower or it selects take all

Hey, so you mean it is unable to withdraw Raw lobster from the bank? You could try lowering the mouse speed in the client settings to see if that helps.

2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, so you mean it is unable to withdraw Raw lobster from the bank? You could try lowering the mouse speed in the client settings to see if that helps.

Yes, however this doesn't seem to help. I set the mouse movement to 10%. I am not sure as to why i have this issue as it sometimes withdraws correctly and sometimes it doesn't.

Just my suggestion would be click on the food and wait before moving the cursor? It clicks the food and instantly moves the mouse to inventory

4 hours ago, ashk said:

Yes, however this doesn't seem to help. I set the mouse movement to 10%. I am not sure as to why i have this issue as it sometimes withdraws correctly and sometimes it doesn't.

Just my suggestion would be click on the food and wait before moving the cursor? It clicks the food and instantly moves the mouse to inventory

I'll try to reproduce the issue tomorrow, thanks for the info.

19 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Thanks Hashtag!

On 7/13/2021 at 1:26 AM, Hashtag said:

Wanted to check in if you came across the same issue? Or is it an issue on my side?

• 2 weeks later...