Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Could TOR be integrated into Dreambot 3?

Before

It's a far fetched idea, but it could work as free unlimited proxies to Dreambot users if it's doable.

Tor is somewhat slow by design. Bouncing your traffic several nodes is going to make game very laggy and non responsive

Tor exist node addresses are already public and quite a few sites use these to form IP ban lists. One of the first things Jagex would do, assuming they even cared about IP's, is block these addresses since connecting to Tor is not only free but trivial.

There is pretty easy to detect tor nodes and block/ban them with PHP so i bet Jagex already figured a way to blacklist them :P

Also they are going to be super slow, have you ever tried to goto the "Deepweb"? xD

Regards,

Bin4ry

There is pretty easy to detect tor nodes and block/ban them with PHP so i bet Jagex already figured a way to blacklist them :P

Also they are going to be super slow, have you ever tried to goto the "Deepweb"? xD

Regards,

Bin4ry

I mean yeah it's slow but it's an idea.

Thank you for the idea, though as others have pointed out the nodes used in tor are easily detectable, and though it may conceal the user, it is obvious that user is being hidden which is enough to raise concern. Also the speed is very slow compared to most cheap proxies available, and would most likely have a adverse effect on game and botting.

But once again, thank you for the suggestion!

Archived