Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Progress Update - 09/16/2016

Notorious

• 1 month later...
    • 5 months later...

I don't like DB3, I did a lot of testing and comparison with db2

In DB2 it works perfect for me

in Db3 the accounts when exiting a break do not log in again

Does anyone have the same problem?

• 1 year later...
    15 hours ago, FataleDemise said:

With Jagex's most recent update on client requirements will this mimic the original client and be undetectable? Or will it mimic runelight?

It looks like bans will be implimented for all non permitted clients.

Also looking for this answer.

I've just received bans on all 4 accounts at the same time, these accounts were played via dreambot client, but had zero bot time on them. I hadnt run any scripts at all on them. and they were all on a fresh proxy. this was about an hour after the most recent update. So I'm guessing with this latest update they can detect what client you are using, or should i say what clients you aren't using... 

On 6/20/2022 at 5:52 PM, FataleDemise said:

With Jagex's most recent update on client requirements will this mimic the original client and be undetectable? Or will it mimic runelight?

It looks like bans will be implimented for all non permitted clients.

What requirements are we talking about?

I believe DB3 would take the same approach as DB2 (injection if I'm not wrong) and unless there are some specific mechanism to detect injection, Jagex cannot differentiate DB2 client from their standard client.

6 minutes ago, 4044 said:

I've just received bans on all 4 accounts at the same time, these accounts were played via dreambot client, but had zero bot time on them. I hadnt run any scripts at all on them. and they were all on a fresh proxy. this was about an hour after the most recent update. So I'm guessing with this latest update they can detect what client you are using, or should i say what clients you aren't using... 

I believe any bans related to using non-authorized client will be 2 weeks long at first infringement (Unless you've been botting, which is not your case). Perma ban if continued infringement.