Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Progress Update - 09/16/2016

Notorious

20 minutes ago, 4044 said:

I've just received bans on all 4 accounts at the same time, these accounts were played via dreambot client, but had zero bot time on them. I hadnt run any scripts at all on them. and they were all on a fresh proxy. this was about an hour after the most recent update. So I'm guessing with this latest update they can detect what client you are using, or should i say what clients you aren't using... 

you where playing 4 accounts at once manually on dreambot client? why? my accounts ive been deving on are fine, the third party client grace period isnt even meant to be up for another couple days (although i doubt much will happen because of it)

the only time i ever been banned not botting is tutorial island during primes turning on fresh start solved that for me, could be your issue

2 hours ago, treezz said:

So none of my bots have been banned so far but I guess that's gonna change on the 24th?

Unless Jagex has some kind of client-side detection for injected code, you won't. Dreambot uses the standard client, it's not a custom client. From the server perspective, I believe they cannot tell the difference whether you're playing with dreambot or not.

If there's any kind of client-side detection (which I believe there isn't, can't tell for sure though), your accounts are doomed since the first day you started using DB. If Jagex implements some detection in the future, you will eventually get banned. Otherwise you're good.

Edited by bcgsmx

• 7 months later...
    On 1/26/2023 at 4:47 PM, tigerheart said:

so you will stand still and not rework your bot to get it undetected again?

This is a wildly old topic, my friend.

I also have no idea what you're talking about. If you have concerns over something or have suggestions about things you'd like to see us look into you're free to make a thread about it in suggestions.