Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Could Walking or Mouse Data Be Leading To Bans?

Flying Low

Walking

My script calls getWalking().walk(...) to run to the bank when my inventory is full. Each time my player goes to the bank, it looks like the same path is taken, with little or no variation. Wouldn't it be very easy for antiban to spot this, since there is little variation in the route?

Mouse Data

Similarly human mouse movement is very different than scripted mouse movement. If you watch your own mouse while you game, you'll see a lot of movement (finding your target, hovering, changing tabs, miss clicks, etc). Yet in a script, the mouse is very precise and stationary between actions. Again, wouldn't this be very easy to spot?

Why Do I Ask?

Because I got banned within a week, of doing very low key botting.

- New account, F2P

- Did several legit quests

- Botted 1-3 hrs per day with breaks

- Feathers, Ashes, Cowhides, and a small amount of Mining

- Lumbridge, Falador, Varrock

So I am wondering what set the ban off. Walking seems to be the most obvious culprit, and I am questioning if I need to use custom LocalPaths with some randomization instead of walk().

Or is there something else that you would suggest to avoid bans? 

I like to think that it banrates also depends on when you call a certain methode,

so for walking you could for example walk when you're standing still or when your walking destination is not to far anymore.

There are a large amount of tools and methods at your disposal to introduce variation to the running activity of your script. I suggest thinking hard about how you could do that and implementing many different methods and trying them out.

I suggest a little bit of everything. What I've told people in the past is record yourself doing the same activity for 30min-an hour. Then try to get the bot to replicate your activity

• 2 months later...

try setting mouse to setAlwaysHop() and see if your bot lifetime changes. IMO no mouse movement is better than robotic mouse movement until mouse movements become less easy to track

try setting mouse to setAlwaysHop() and see if your bot lifetime changes. IMO no mouse movement is better than robotic mouse movement until mouse movements become less easy to track

It has the same banrate. I think jagex only check your player if you are doing anything/interacting with an item. Because I tested it with mining. If I mine I got banned after 3 days and if I just stand still and do nothing... only changing the tab I don't get banned.

It has the same banrate. I think jagex only check your player if you are doing anything/interacting with an item. Because I tested it with mining. If I mine I got banned after 3 days and if I just stand still and do nothing... only changing the tab I don't get banned.

in that case I prefer hopping because it's somewhat faster for me

• 4 months later...

This feels like it could be true, how often do you just remove your hand off the mouse while waiting for your action to complete?

I think one of the best anti ban methods would be to have your mouse hover over where its going to click next and have that mixed with different antiban

Archived