Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🏹 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Fletcher v3 - Fully Fledged Complete AIO Fletching script

Neffarion

14 hours ago, markanderson3 said:

dragon bolt = 21905

also i notice the option to make dragonstone bolts (runite bolts + dragontstone)  is gone was under dragon but not there now.

Okay, so I managed to fix it, it was mistype between Dragonstone bolts and Dragon bolts, my bad
    Should all be fixed in v1.59
    Just awaiting SDN Approval for patch

5 hours ago, Brain Less said:

Seems to stop after the first task and not do the next one. It gives the notification of task complete but then just stops.

You are doing something wrong, what are your tasks and settings?

• 2 weeks later...
    12 hours ago, Neffarion said:

sent

I am liking it, however, could you please add functionality to use the inbuilt withdraw x with one click feature? I'm stringing bows and it right clicks, withdraw 14 rather than simply selecting x at the bottom of the bank once and then just left clicking on the strings and bows (u) to withdraw from then on. This just seems very un-humanlike.

1 hour ago, SweetieBot said:

I am liking it, however, could you please add functionality to use the inbuilt withdraw x with one click feature? I'm stringing bows and it right clicks, withdraw 14 rather than simply selecting x at the bottom of the bank once and then just left clicking on the strings and bows (u) to withdraw from then on. This just seems very un-humanlike.

I had it made way before that thing was in the game, however I think you can make it work like that if you set it up before you start the script
    Make sure you deselect the Menu mouse-keys on the script GUI and set the 14x and bottom bank one click setting within the game

Edited by Neffarion

41 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

I had it made way before that thing was in the game, however I think you can make it work like that if you set it up before you start the script
    Make sure you deselect the Menu mouse-keys on the script GUI and set the 14x and bottom bank one click setting within the game

works perfectly. thanks :)