Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🏹 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Fletcher v3 - Fully Fledged Complete AIO Fletching script

Neffarion

• 2 weeks later...

it sometimes tends to misclick when withdrawing items, it then deposted the already withdrawn items and tries again. This seems very sketchy to me, after I disabled the mousekeys option it seemed to work normal.

Edit: A few inventories later I saw the script make this same error again, I hope this can be fixed otherwise I would like a refund due to the script being unreliable and risky.

Edited by soomoos

it sometimes tends to misclick when withdrawing items, it then deposted the already withdrawn items and tries again. This seems very sketchy to me, after I disabled the mousekeys option it seemed to work normal.

Edit: A few inventories later I saw the script make this same error again, I hope this can be fixed otherwise I would like a refund due to the script being unreliable and risky.

major factor for the script depositing stuff that it shouldn't is game delay/lag. the client is reporting back a false situation because the game has server latency.

I always try to make the timings as little as possible so it looks human like and fluid without huge sleeps in between. However if you get a large lag spike in some important occasion it might do whatever you said it was doing.

If you tell the task the script was performing when this happened and some settings I will take a look and see what I can do to improve the delays

I'm using it to string magic longbows, I only happen to have problems when banking. Sometimes it does not do this for a few minutes sometimes it does it 2-3 times in a row. It seems like it misclicks the withdraw rather than having trouble with latency though.

Edit: Sometimes it does not detect the unstrung bows and the bowstring and it just scrolls down the page and stops there, maybe it is possible to script it so that it remembers the location of the items rather than scanning for their location every time it reopens the bank. Right now I sort of have to baby sit the bot rather than letting it do all the work.

Edited by soomoos

Just bought it, and it doesn't want to make headless arrows... help asap

you are doing something wrong. you have to just create task and make sure stuff is in the bank.