Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🏹 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Fletcher v3 - Fully Fledged Complete AIO Fletching script

Neffarion

4 minutes ago, riteor said:

After i set up GUI and press start the script, it keeps clicking on controls tab and then inventory, back and forth? 

Sorted now. Thanks

the bot is broken my friend I bought it yday everytime it trys to click on control it just spams clicks it I resarted did everything even restarted my pc same thing

3 hours ago, omani1 said:

the bot is broken my friend I bought it yday everytime it trys to click on control it just spams clicks it I resarted did everything even restarted my pc same thing

nothing changed fletching wise, it isnt broken

Make sure you run updated version of DBLauncher today and set game on default zoom and fixed mode

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

after fletching an inventory and tries to withdraw logs out of the bank it takes the bot a few tries when clicking the logs in the bank sometimes up to three tries on a pretty regular basis. i have it on default zoom with a low pop world in my country

10 hours ago, kevtimm said:

after fletching an inventory and tries to withdraw logs out of the bank it takes the bot a few tries when clicking the logs in the bank sometimes up to three tries on a pretty regular basis. i have it on default zoom with a low pop world in my country

I suggest you have Fresh start enabled at the client settings. If that doesnt work please PM me some kind of video to showcase the issue better

7 hours ago, Sideshow said:

bot keeps opening the settings tab.

You most likely need to enable the "Esc to close interfaces" option in the game settings to get it to roll

5 hours ago, lewishopper5 said:

can  i have a trial plase

Sent trial