Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🏹 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Fletcher v3 - Fully Fledged Complete AIO Fletching script

Neffarion

1 hour ago, Neffarion said:

I had it made way before that thing was in the game, however I think you can make it work like that if you set it up before you start the script
    Make sure you deselect the Menu mouse-keys on the script GUI and set the 14x and bottom bank one click setting within the game

Sorry it doesn't seem to work perfectly atm. I've been babysitting a little and the bot often fails to withdraw both items so it starts again. What happens:

left click on strings and bows, only withdraws one of the two for some reason, deposits all from inventory. This repeats 3-4 times sometimes until it finally withdraws both items. Again, not very human like. Other than this the script runs flawlessly.

12 hours ago, SweetieBot said:

Sorry it doesn't seem to work perfectly atm. I've been babysitting a little and the bot often fails to withdraw both items so it starts again. What happens:

left click on strings and bows, only withdraws one of the two for some reason, deposits all from inventory. This repeats 3-4 times sometimes until it finally withdraws both items. Again, not very human like. Other than this the script runs flawlessly.

If you are using anti ban, try decreasing the delay deviation level to slow or something
    Also, it can happen if you are having some kind of lag, joining worlds that have lower ping (closer to you) might help

I've been using this script for a while now and while it runs smoothly most of the time, I have encountered a few issues. The main issue here is the inability to leave the script on for a long period of time without it breaking, after running the script for 3-5 hours it ALWAYS seems to break in some fashion, at castle wars it starts opening the poll booth, at edgeville it repeatedly walks between a few different squares without banking, at clan wars it walks towards the portal and gets stuck etc. There are also issues at a number of banks where it will routinely alternate between using two of the banks, such as at varrock west. This is obviously not very human like.

12 hours ago, SweetieBot said:

I've been using this script for a while now and while it runs smoothly most of the time, I have encountered a few issues. The main issue here is the inability to leave the script on for a long period of time without it breaking, after running the script for 3-5 hours it ALWAYS seems to break in some fashion, at castle wars it starts opening the poll booth, at edgeville it repeatedly walks between a few different squares without banking, at clan wars it walks towards the portal and gets stuck etc. There are also issues at a number of banks where it will routinely alternate between using two of the banks, such as at varrock west. This is obviously not very human like.

I recommend you use it at G.E. which is how I initially intended it to be used. Nevertheless, I do know what you mean with the issue of the clicks are random. The problem is that they are so random of occurrence that it is incredibly difficult to pinpoint what could be causing this

This should be fixed on the rewrite I mentioned you before anyway

21 hours ago, Neffarion said:

I recommend you use it at G.E. which is how I initially intended it to be used. Nevertheless, I do know what you mean with the issue of the clicks are random. The problem is that they are so random of occurrence that it is incredibly difficult to pinpoint what could be causing this

This should be fixed on the rewrite I mentioned you before anyway

I've found botting at the GE to have a higher ban rate, but not really sure on that. Thanks for the response though, I can't wait for the rewrite. The script is still very much useful until then, just requires a few check ups every now and then.

• 1 month later...