Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🏹 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Fletcher v3 - Fully Fledged Complete AIO Fletching script

Neffarion

• 2 months later...

had a trial of this one an another script to make longbows on a ironman was going to buy this one because it seemed more legit... 2 hours into this script with "anti" system and I was banned... Im blaming this one as its the one I was using when i it was banned i guess this script sucks...

4 hours ago, Johaan HN said:

had a trial of this one an another script to make longbows on a ironman was going to buy this one because it seemed more legit... 2 hours into this script with "anti" system and I was banned... Im blaming this one as its the one I was using when i it was banned i guess this script sucks...

No script will be "unbannable". The sole purpose of a script is to work and do what it was meant to do. If you got banned then you can only blame yourself for botting

I dont mind the ban, you make it sound like it does  l0l ... just here commenting what i experienced...  this script sucks and is super detectable if it was only used  for 2 hrs  approx tops before getting caught for it... It might do the job, just saying it does it in a lousy ass way i guess... good luck scripting

9 hours ago, Johaan HN said:

I dont mind the ban, you make it sound like it does  l0l ... just here commenting what i experienced...  this script sucks and is super detectable if it was only used  for 2 hrs  approx tops before getting caught for it... It might do the job, just saying it does it in a lousy ass way i guess... good luck scripting

"I was banned... Im blaming this one as its the one I was using when i it was banned i guess this script sucks... "

Doesn't sound like you don't mind it, seeing as you are posting because you were banned

Either way, looking forward to your guides on how to make a script that doesn't get banned

On 2/27/2022 at 8:37 AM, Neffarion said:

Doesn't sound like you don't mind it, seeing as you are posting because you were banned

Either way, looking forward to your guides on how to make a script that doesn't get banned

I don't mind the ban, but I do mind other people believing the script is decent for their use...

I'm posting my experience here as I would anywhere else if I had a poor experience. This is to warn others and demonstrate how quickly the script can be detected.

And, for your information, I could script for this game, but I would not waste my ability or time on a videogame like you do, which is why I am on this forum...

To be honest, the only sound I hear is someone's buttocks hurting over a comment about something they clearly did wrong.

1 hour ago, Johaan HN said:

I don't mind the ban, but I do mind other people believing the script is decent for their use...

I'm posting my experience here as I would anywhere else if I had a poor experience. This is to warn others and demonstrate how quickly the script can be detected.

Stop contradicting yourself and making yourself look like an idiot. You come into this script thread and right off the bat start blaming the script because you got banned. You didn't share anything beyond that with your measly 2-hour experience.

You ain't warning anyone, saying a script is detectable is like saying water is wet, any script can and will get you banned eventually. Furthermore, you mentioned you used another script beforehand, so anything you bring to the table in that regard is totally pointless.

1 hour ago, Johaan HN said:

And, for your information, I could script for this game, but I would not waste my ability or time on a videogame like you do, which is why I am on this forum...

To be honest, the only sound I hear is someone's buttocks hurting over a comment about something they clearly did wrong.

I'm sure you could.

Yeah, dude. You did nothing wrong. A fresh account, having its first post as a "warning" saying that someone's work sucks, is definitely normal, but keep up. I'm sure someone will care about it one day.

Anyway, if you are done with your pointless trolling. Have a nice day

• 3 months later...
    Nano Fletcher has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.15 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Removed ability to hop to PVP Arena worlds
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
    On 7/6/2022 at 8:06 PM, SDN Bot said:

Nano Fletcher has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.15 and is available in the client!

Changes:

• Removed ability to hop to PVP Arena worlds

Thanks!

Keeps on status: Walking to bank

• 1 month later...