Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Making the DreamBot Client Full Screen

fat2slow

I was wondering if there is a way to make the Client full screen cause its kind of annoying when I open it and don't know how to make it full screen if there is a way to make it full screen it would be nice to know how if there isn't may I ask why?

I was wondering if there is a way to make the Client full screen cause its kind of annoying when I open it and don't know how to make it full screen if there is a way to make it full screen it would be nice to know how if there isn't may I ask why?

There is not because the mouse movement depend on certain measurements in the game screen. This is why not being in fixed mode can break scripts.

Second of all... You are botting. If you want to play legit go log into osbuddy :P

I know I'm botting why else would I use dreambot. I'm just saying there are many bots out there that can read the screen without being in fixed I was just wondering why the client itself isn't full screen not that it's running in fixed the scripts themselves will run in fixed but they are only looking for the actual game dimension like 640x360 and not my desktop resolution of 1360x768 so the scripts should still be able to read just the game window and the client could be full screen that's all.

So you're saying want the client itself to be fullscreen, but RS to be the same size as normal? Why that's the literal definition of wasting space

We don't support resizable mode in RS at this point in time because we haven't gotten around to redoing the math for interactions and such. Since you can't resize RS without breaking the scripts, there's no purpose in resizing the client itself.

• 2 years later...

How about a full screen option but it 'disables' scripts, then when you want to use script it'll say something like "Are you sure? Doing this will resize your game to the correct size (much smaller) whilst the script is running". It could be useful as I find myself wanting to use Nex Walker while I play the game but it's hard to play on such a small window. Allowing a fullscreen 'mode' that doesn't allow any scripts to run while its in its fullscreen mode will allow for people like the creator of this forum thread to be happy and for all the scripts too work without needing a lot of, like mentioned earlier, math and such. Just an idea and if you know anything like nex walker that does allow me to play at fullscreen and easily travel across the map or something that even just shows me where to click that would be much appricated, thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

I wonder if I'm the only one experiencing the Dreambot client on a small screen at 4k resolution. The client is about 1.2 inches by 2.3 inches and the text is font 5. This is a bad time.

On 8/27/2016 at 5:38 PM, Nuclear Nezz said:

So you're saying want the client itself to be fullscreen, but RS to be the same size as normal? Why that's the literal definition of wasting space

We don't support resizable mode in RS at this point in time because we haven't gotten around to redoing the math for interactions and such. Since you can't resize RS without breaking the scripts, there's no purpose in resizing the client itself.

float map(x_or_y, float original_width_or_height, float new_width_or_height){
        return x_or_y / original_width_or_height * new_width_or_height
    }

Then go around changing everything that uses x to

map(x,originalgamewidth,currentgamewidth) 

and everything that uses y to

map(y,originalgameheight,currentgameheight)

So if it's about the math can we get full-screen mode now 😛

Archived