Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

purchased.

Perma-Banned after 2 hours of mining working 30mins on 15 off. Levels 1-30ish copper/iron f2p

just my experience thus far. Does seem like a nice, well-made script.

perhaps better at higher levels or?

Edited by inhumaine

Very good script, maybe i will buy it when i earn some gold, but you need to fix walking to bank when botting on varrock east, bot comes to bank ALWAYS at the same spot, thats not legit.

Edited by V1l1s

13 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Update 1.3:

• Fixed essence mining.
    • The script now finds the optimal spot to stand at when returning from bank. This is for rocks that are within 1 tile away from the spot. See the gif below.

218N23f.gif

Edit: I am trying this out at the mining guild, but the three Iron rocks closest to the bank chest, in the members-only area. But I don't seem to have this effect where my character stands in the area with the green X. Am I supposed to see a green X? I don't see one. I also have enabled fresh start and restarted my client. My character is continuously running to the outside of the rocks, and running around. I believe my screenshot that I posted a few days ago depicts the issue. GameIssue.PNG.4eadd02585dee844c6084b196acff7ea.PNG

Edited by Car2oonz

Hello there. I just bought the bot and it is my first to boot, but I cannot select rocks. The only thing the bot seems to do is go to my settings tab constantly. It seems so simple it must be a problem on my end. Ive tried the obvious things.

Yes I have tried clicking fresh start.

Edited by CuddlyBaby
    adding a detail