Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so after testing it for 24 hours while monitoring it for like 35% of the time including the start, end, and in between I have a few critical points to make.
    First off, anti patterning wont do anything because You will get banned off the bat because Jagex's bot busting algorithm can recognize you're using a modified osrs launcher.
    Second, beats other bots? Hardly. It takes a good 0.8-1 second for the bot to click the ore. A lot of other bots instantly clicks the ore as it appears so that's not going well.

The ore selection system is new but maybe unnecessary but it's still a plus in my book.
    Finally, to charge 5$ for something you can essentially get for free on this bot program or even better for free on other bots? Ridiculous.

No intention to spit on the scripter, you have great skill in writing these programs your intuition is a bit off but maybe do research on what to priorotise and just sometimes acknowledge that banning is inevitable and use that information to make your bot as fast as it can be before it gets banned so it gets more work done and actually beats other bots.

Best of luck, TooBusyToFarmSoIBot Guy.