Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

Mining guild not working for me... varrock east/west, lumbridge, and draynor worked perfectly. But in the mining guild, my char just gets a load of coal and stands there. I tried restarting my client, and selecting both Yes and No for mining guild opt.

EDIT: I realized i hadnt tried to bank at the draynor mining spot yet, so i decided to try. For some reason my char ran to lumbridge castle bank (i may be wrong, but isnt draynor closer?). And the char got stuck at the castle wall, i watched as it just sat there for 10 min, logging in and out.

stuck.png

Edited by toxified

Mining guild not working for me... varrock east/west, lumbridge, and draynor worked perfectly. But in the mining guild, my char just gets a load of coal and stands there. I tried restarting my client, and selecting both Yes and No for mining guild opt.

EDIT: I realized i hadnt tried to bank at the draynor mining spot yet, so i decided to try. For some reason my char ran to lumbridge castle bank (i may be wrong, but isnt draynor closer?). And the char got stuck at the castle wall, i watched as it just sat there for 10 min, logging in and out.

stuck.png

DreamBot automatically searches the closest bank, in this case the bot thinks Lumbridge is closer. Are there any errors in the debug console (Tools > Debugging > Debug console) or does the account move at all if you move it few tiles manually? For that mining guild bug I would need an account.

Edit: I read my code and I found few mistakes there that was causing those problems. Next update (v1.2) should have mining guild banking fixed, Lumbridge banking fixed and paint's total time ran counter fixed.

As I said, those should be fixed but I did not test them. Let me know how the script runs after the update!

Edited by Hashtag

Can I get a trial on this mining script? How does it compare to the other AIO miners?

Done. Please upvote this thread's main post!

This script has the easiest setup in my opinion. You can easily click the rocks you wish to mine. From what I have used it, my bot has always beat other bots mining the same rocks. This script handles interactions with rocks fast. You can try it and see if it suits your needs!

Got banned unfortunately. Did 3 hours of MLM and 3 hours of this. It's a testing account so I didn't lose much. Script worked well though.

I am sorry for your loss! =(

• 1 month later...