Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

On 2/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, omani1 said:

hello friend, bought ur scrip today seem something wrong. I selected 8 mithral ore to mine at the mining guild it will mine 1 -2-3-4 when it get to like number 5 or 6 sometimes even 4 it runes back to number 1 even though there is nothing to mine yet I had stop using it dont want a banned until I find how to fix this 

Hey, do you think you could take a screenshot of your GUI settings and you game screen when you have selected the rocks but haven't started the script yet? That would help me a lot, thanks!

On 2/22/2020 at 5:21 PM, WentIch said:

I reacted, can I have a trial please? Thanks

On 2/24/2020 at 11:09 PM, TheSaltyAlt said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

20 hours ago, hentzz said:

Enjoy all of you.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:22 AM, oops said:

21 hours ago, fromme said:

Enjoy both of you.

7 hours ago, oops said:

thanks,  i wanted to check yours out sadly il miss half the trial because of just being able to get on.

The point of the trial is not to have it to be used for the whole 24 hours. It's more of a timezone thing. If this was automated, I'd give a 2 hour trial. A few hours is enough for customers to determine if they like the product or not.