Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

14 hours ago, Hashtag said:

You most likely didn't know it was selecting the ores because your client doesn't display paint. You should be using DBLauncher.jar to start the client, as this will ensure paint shows.

To make it use Draynor bank, what you could do is:

• 1. Select the rocks at the mining area
    • 2. Save gui settings
    • 3. Stop script
    • 4. Manually walk to Draynor
    • 5. Fill your inventory with something
    • 6. Start the script at the bank and remember to load the gui settings you previously saved

It should then continue on using Draynor bank. Let me know if this helps!

works a treat - thank you! 

I may look to purchase!

2 hours ago, dude45259 said:

I just tried it and it seems promising... Could you make the feature a bit longer though by another 15 or 20 seconds. For example, when it's checking stats it would be nice if it actually hovered over the mining stat. All in all i think it could be a bit more human like.

Hey, do you mean it should hover over the skill for longer? Also, you said "if it actually hovered over the mining stat", does it not do that?

You're right it does hover over the skill so yeah it would be nice if it did it a bit longer. Also, a couple miss-clicks here and there would be another great feature to add to the anti-ban to make it more human like. Anyways, heres my progress so far.

1926689790_osrsprogress.PNG.8b236189828ccca913d938b18d684e91.PNG

14 hours ago, dude45259 said:

You're right it does hover over the skill so yeah it would be nice if it did it a bit longer. Also, a couple miss-clicks here and there would be another great feature to add to the anti-ban to make it more human like. Anyways, heres my progress so far.

1926689790_osrsprogress.PNG.8b236189828ccca913d938b18d684e91.PNG

That's awesome! Thank you for the suggestions.

I recently purchased this because it looked so much better than other mining scripts. but ive seem to come to a problem where i keep getting banned when i reach around 1.8k ores, ive had 6 bots been banned within the last few days. theyve all been at different locations. However none of them have had anti bot on only anticipate. would anti bot actually extend my chances of not getting banned? because i feel like not matter how much i level up my accounts to look more legitimate, ( skilling up other stats) i keep getting banned at that 1.8k ore collection. 

13 hours ago, mixh mixh said:

I recently purchased this because it looked so much better than other mining scripts. but ive seem to come to a problem where i keep getting banned when i reach around 1.8k ores, ive had 6 bots been banned within the last few days. theyve all been at different locations. However none of them have had anti bot on only anticipate. would anti bot actually extend my chances of not getting banned? because i feel like not matter how much i level up my accounts to look more legitimate, ( skilling up other stats) i keep getting banned at that 1.8k ore collection. 

Hey, that's very unfortunate. I can't say for sure if enabling the antiban would help in your case. If you're running that many accounts, perhaps look into using proxies. Have you used them already?