Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

Great bot noticed some issues with banking in Lumbridge. Anytime I try to bank at Lumbridge when mining at the mine nearby, it will get trapped in the room because it doesn't click on the stairs. For that reason, I can't mine Mith because it will default to Lumbridge instead of Draynor. Can you please look into this when you have time? Thanks!

On 12/5/2018 at 5:16 PM, truths14 said:

I reacted, can I get a trial:) 

On 12/6/2018 at 5:28 AM, Grim C said:

would like to try a trial. and if all goes well. will definitely buy it because i cba to train mining. i liked the post!

On 12/6/2018 at 5:06 PM, kehai said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

On 12/7/2018 at 9:18 AM, PinePizza said:

I reacted can I have a trial?

On 12/8/2018 at 4:39 AM, Godfate5 said:

On 12/9/2018 at 11:20 AM, runeride said:

reacted, can i have atrial please :)

On 12/14/2018 at 8:52 AM, skiilz said:

23 hours ago, luranix said:

11 hours ago, ruinedacctlol said:

upvoted, may i have trial :)

Enjoy all of you.

On 12/7/2018 at 3:02 AM, snare214 said:

Ended up just purchasing but while mining in Rimmington it is trying to go to the crafting guild to bank instead of Falador. I am high enough crafting to enter the guild but am f2p which doesn't allow the deposit boxes in the guild.

Hey, thanks for the info, I'll look into it when I have the time.

On 12/8/2018 at 8:30 PM, bennbo said:

does this support motherload mine?

No it doesn't.

On 12/10/2018 at 2:46 AM, tesla135 said:

Does this support mining runite in Heroes' Guild and banking at the Warriors' Guild?

I'm not sure. Please request a free trial to try the location.

On 12/13/2018 at 10:18 AM, Scotts said:

@Hashtag No thank you! It's so beautiful :D  I did notice that sometimes it would have a hiccup in fally bank.  If the camera was all the way down it would try to click the ladder in another building by right clicking it, once it clicks the ladder it runs towards it, then the script picks back up and catches the bank, banking, and continuing on with everything.  Ever thought of having it adjust the camera view all the way up, every so often or during a certain action?

Also is there a way you could make it stop at a certain level? Say I want to stop at 98 mining *lol* once achieved said level it would then logout or switch to another location and start mining there? 

How often does it happen? I have something planned for the suggestion you made.

On 12/14/2018 at 5:09 AM, henry251 said:

Hey Hastag I purchased the product but when I go to click shift or ctrl it doesn't select the rocks instead it does nothing. I am mining coal at barbarian village if that helps. Thanks.

Hi, enable fresh start in client settings.

12 hours ago, Highstandard said:

Great bot noticed some issues with banking in Lumbridge. Anytime I try to bank at Lumbridge when mining at the mine nearby, it will get trapped in the room because it doesn't click on the stairs. For that reason, I can't mine Mith because it will default to Lumbridge instead of Draynor. Can you please look into this when you have time? Thanks!

Will put this on my todo list! Thanks.

3 hours ago, Exenedis said:

Experiencing an issue with Varrock Mine East when banking. When banking, the bot will cycle doing a search in the bank, instead of deposit. 

That sounds like a client issue, which needs to be fixed by the developers.

20 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy all of you.

#Hashtag I have checked/enable the fresh start under mouse speed in client settings but it doesn't show numbers nor does it select the rocks. If possible would you setup a tutorial? Thanks