Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

Script wont let me select rocks with shift or CTRL, when i try to nothing happens. worked flawlessly before i left for vacation a few weeks ago, any help?

On 11/1/2018 at 7:36 PM, Akinator said:

The bot keeps getting stuck on the way to bank from varrock east mine, it just walks up to the wall by the altar on the southern side and gets stuck.

Nevermind, booted it up today and it works as intended now.

Hey! I have loved using this script so far, but I have noticed one fairly poor issue. When mining at the eastern Varrock mine, sometimes the script decides (for whatever reason) to bank by walking west through the dark wizards and then north into Varrock, instead of just walking north to Varrock east bank. I have had a few low level bots die in this manner, AND the script has no method of recovering from death. Please consider hard-coding a tiny bit of pathing to ensure that a bot doesn't get KO'ed by dark wizards when mining at Varrock east, or implementing a death recovery system! Either one would work. Thank you!

EDIT: After dying a few too many times at Varrock east, I decided to try the Rimmington mine, but then the bots would walk to the crafting guild to bank even though they had 1 crafting and were free to play (no diaries whatsoever), and then just sat outside the guild afk, not even logging out. This in particular is a fantastic way to get your accounts banned. I genuinely regret this purchase. Whatever code used to bank is just not in any way robust.

Edited by amanbots
    Updated information

On 11/2/2018 at 3:30 AM, wowpuntt said:

Script wont let me select rocks with shift or CTRL, when i try to nothing happens. worked flawlessly before i left for vacation a few weeks ago, any help?

Hey, turn on fresh start in the client settings.

On 11/2/2018 at 8:43 PM, Extremekieran said:

I reacted can I have the free trail please

Enjoy.

21 hours ago, Akris said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

13 hours ago, amanbots said:

Hey! I have loved using this script so far, but I have noticed one fairly poor issue. When mining at the eastern Varrock mine, sometimes the script decides (for whatever reason) to bank by walking west through the dark wizards and then north into Varrock, instead of just walking north to Varrock east bank. I have had a few low level bots die in this manner, AND the script has no method of recovering from death. Please consider hard-coding a tiny bit of pathing to ensure that a bot doesn't get KO'ed by dark wizards when mining at Varrock east, or implementing a death recovery system! Either one would work. Thank you!

EDIT: After dying a few too many times at Varrock east, I decided to try the Rimmington mine, but then the bots would walk to the crafting guild to bank even though they had 1 crafting and were free to play (no diaries whatsoever), and then just sat outside the guild afk, not even logging out. This in particular is a fantastic way to get your accounts banned. I genuinely regret this purchase. Whatever code used to bank is just not in any way robust.

Hey, thank you for the feedback. I will take a look into the issues you've mentioned once I get the time for it.