Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Vote to ban Mad

Dogerina

Vote to save Mad!  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Mad

• Yes
      • No

Hello Dreambot community, today I am here to ask a favour of you all....and that is to vote to ban Mad.

Who is Mad?

Mad is a scripter on Dreambot who likes to spend his time on various dating sites such as Tinder, Reddit and Dreambot.

Why ban Mad?

Mad is a scripter on Dreambot, but what most of you don't know, is that he is obese. His time spent on dreambot not only contributes to his obesity, but also contributes to his autism heavily. He has severe aspergers and this is a problem because as you may have known, @WYD has severe aspergers and being around the botting scene caused it to progress to a point of total retardation. Mad spends most of his time on dreambot, which he likes to refer to as "the gym" and when he isn't at "the gym", he is on Tinder getting girls by using pictures of @Swaq. Don't get me wrong, Mad is a nice person and a good friend to me, I would just like to save him from his condition which is getting worse as you read this. I'm sure (I hope) most of you also want the best for Mad. I understand that Mad is a valuable scripter for Dreambot and losing him would be a heavy blow, but you all need to remember that Mad's health is more important.

Please save Mad by voting to ban him. #SAVEMAD

Good now just get a majority of the site (51% of 56k members) to agree to it, and you might have something here.

Don't the non-voters vote go to the one with the most votes?

Good now just get a majority of the site (51% of 56k members) to agree to it, and you might have something here.

Even though all of those members are inactive

• 3 months later...

Archived