Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for someone to quest my pure.

TomChopper

Not going to need work to start until around the 26th August, However I'm looking at getting price quotes for someone to quest my account, completing most necessary quests for a pure. Including monkey madness, the account currently has 10 QP's.

I can pay cash or RSGP.

Thanks.

Howm uch RSGP would you be looking at and what currency, Classic I take it?

Quest prices would depend on the quests you want done, and I do not play classic so no I wouldn't be taking RS classic payments.

Quest prices would depend on the quests you want done, and I do not play classic so no I wouldn't be taking RS classic payments.

Hi, I'm looking at having Monkey madness, Desert treasure and Dragon slayer completed, as well as all sub quests.

I'm aware this will cost a fair amount, which I'm willing to pay, if it's a fair price.

How much RSGP would you be looking at?

Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking at having Monkey madness, Desert treasure and Dragon slayer completed, as well as all sub quests.

I'm aware this will cost a fair amount, which I'm willing to pay, if it's a fair price.

How much RSGP would you be looking at?

Thanks.

Do you have all the level requirements completed?

Archived